To learn about me, I will be displaying my playlist of my life. I will name five songs and explain how they are related to my life.

1. “Happy” by Pharell Williams. This song relates to my life because I am usually smiling ¬†and happy. The song is supposed to lift up the listener’s spirits. My spirits are usually already lifted.
  2. “Time Of Our Lives” by Tyrone Wells. This song relates to my life because it is about turning over a new leaf. It was my fifth grade graduation song. After graduation, I left all my old friends; I left everything¬†to transfer to a different school district with all new people. It was scary, and that song relates to me because it’s about a new chapter in my life.
  3. “Roar” by Katy Perry. This song relates to my life because I believe that this song is all about women having the courage to stand up for their beliefs. I believe that women’s rights is still a big issue. They are treated like they can’t do anything as well as men can.
  4. “We Are The Champions” by Queen. This song relates to my life because at the 2015 Women’s World Cup, the song was played after the US team clenched the title of champions. This has a special meaning because I loved watching all the matches this summer and enjoyed the win. We are definitely the champions.
  5. “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten. This song relates to my life because it inspires me to do my best. Even if the going gets tough, I know I need to fight through it . There are always worse things in this world than what I am going through in life.

Thank you for reading.